Tuesday 24 February 2015

Soles, idea

I have an idea! I upload videos almost every Sunday. I'm going to make a poll every time I uploaded videos - poll where you guys would decide which video you want to be published firstly, secondly etc. You (who "read" ;) this blog) will be special ones that will know what videos are prepared for you.  What do you think about that? Let me know here or on youtube (I prefer here, don't let THEM know about this idea ;x)

And soles for you!


Damn, I feel I have to improve my English...

3 comments:

  1. About REM state. We won't make such a video, because she doesn't sleep so long during the day. If she does, that means she's exhausted and I don't want to disturb her. I deleted the comment, because I don't like links here. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna play with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good english good feet

    ReplyDelete