Saturday 28 February 2015

Coming videos

Guys, lets decide which videos should be published firstly. I won't tell you exactly what's going on from start to end. Just a few words that will help you decide

1. She's sleeping on her back from start to end, wearing white short trousers and white socks.
2. Falling asleep with shoes from the first shoes removal video and without socks
3. Massaging her feet with oil, laying on her back
4. Short limp play, she wakes up after 2 minutes (usually I dont post so short videos, but I think it's worth publishing)

This blog has 200-400 views per day for now. Honestly I won't continue creating these polls if the number of votes will count below 70 votes (poll ends tomorrow at 23 of my - GMT +1 - time). It'll just be a sign for me that you don't care about it and don't want to take part in this...game ;x 
Cheers guys, new worship video on DM will come next week (I hope)

[Poll is over, 13 votes xddd Order of publishing: 3-2-1-4]

No comments:

Post a Comment