Sunday 8 February 2015

Hey, guys!

We'll post here some picture's of my girlfriend's (95%) and my (5%) feet.
The most important thing we have to tell is that we'll not post any worships videos on YouTube. We don't want to risk deleting our entire channel just because some honest guy decided to report our video. It already happened - try to find a video called "Worshiping my sleepy girlfriend's feet 3". The one with removing grey socks. Deleted. Of course I appealed from their decision, but the answer was negative, so we can't appeal for 2 months. It means, that if another guy reports us, we'll not be able to post any videos for 2 weeks. Third warning - channel deleted.
OH NO NO MORE WORSHIPS UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I said, we won't post them ON YOUTUBE. Now, we want to invite all of you to visit our channel on Dailymotion. You'll find there only the newest worship videos. I won't post here direct link, just type "smelt20" there. Infos about published worship videos will be posted only here, so 1) check out the blog 2) check out DM channel. I'm bastard, but I want you to visit this blog often.
SO! Instead of cutting back our activity we branch out. I hope you'll like these changes. 
I'll try to make a little larger FAQ in a few days. Let me know guys what you think about this idea, ask us questions. Możecie to robić również po polsku ;) 
CHEERS!

Have you noticed she has a scar on her foot? ;)


1 comment: