Tuesday 17 March 2015

DM

Something you expected is waiting for you on DM. A few words about that video - it (nomen omen) sucks. There are many shots there where you'll not see anything. But! It was supposed to be like that. Some of you guys wanted new POVs, but I don't have other guy who'd hold a camera. So I have to hold it for new POVs, but it's difficult to be active and mind positioning a camera. This is the first video where I hold a camera, so it's shitty, because I have to learn how to do it correctly. To keep a balance, next video will be recorded in an old style ;)

Many of you keep telling me that can't find me on Dailymotion. Everything you have to do to solve that problem is disabling "Age Gate". Here you can see what's happening when you try to find "smelt20" with Age Gate on:



Then when you clicked at the circled text you can disable Age Gate and enjoy our videos:


Cheers!

1 comment: