Wednesday 11 March 2015

1 000 000 views

Guys, we've finally reached 1kk views :O Channel info doesn't show that, but it can be seen in our yt analytics. We have 97 videos published for,so averagely it gives 10 000 views per video. Our video Nr 1 is the first socks removing one with 55k views.

We won't make any special video for this occasion - I just don't have any idea that would be nice enough. Honestly I HAVE an idea but I'll keep it for 5000 subscribers. 3,8k for now, Analytics says that we gain 670 subs per 4 weeks, so it'll take around 2 months for that. 

Thank you guys for that milion views, we hope you'll keep up watching and we promise we'll keep up making videos for you. Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. hi, how are you ? I woud like to see foottease, I understand that you cannot see the face of your girlfriend, but I hace an idea about that, we can use our imagination, e.g. she looks like... a famous girlm, give us some clues please, I supposed she`s blonde, It is noly a little idea, thank you for sharing her feet, you are a very lucky man !!! She is very open minded.
    GREAT SOLES !!!

    ReplyDelete