Saturday 22 August 2015

Private videos

Guys, it's not a good time for us. We have a lot of work (I don't mean YT) and can't really focus on our channel at the moment. Besides for some reasons we have to make our videos private - I just have to take care about something with our channel and it will take a little long time (don't know how much). We're sorry, but we decided to not inform you what we'll (mostly - I) be doing - it'll be better, but we'll tell you everything when our work is done. We hope that you trust us and won't be very mad.
I mean only (heh) our YouTube videos - worships we'll still be available.

Keep subscribing guys, we'll return with new videos.

Cheers guys, see you later! (you can contact with through our channel comments or just here)

9 comments:

  1. XD he is not telling us that they will eventually but for now just wait but smelt you know me man i am a fan of you and your videos you replied to me im really hoping you didnt break up with your girlfriend because if that is the case i will curse on you i will say stuff XD but serious DONT LET THAT WOMAN GOOOO MAN DO THE NECESSARY TO STAY WITH HER but if that is not the case then we will wait man dont worry you have a suscriber that no matterhow long you take im going to be here and wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. She never sleeping! it should always be asleep! while sleeping is what we like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will stay here for you... and to see you two... don't forget my hand worship video... i wish you two the best, and every thing will be ok...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats wrong man D,:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too... I like your channel, I like gf's feet. Can I see videos?.

    NOTE: I'm terribly speaker (For English).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to see yout gf's flats. I love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really ejoy all of your vidoes keep coming with new vidoes

      Delete